WORK WITH US
Business Informatics (F | M | D)
At Spherity, we believe that a new approach is needed to how we think about the concept of identity for a secure and fair new digital economy. We build decentralized identity management solutions to power the 4th industrial revolution, bringing cutting-edge identity management to enterprises, machines, and other non-human entities.
We participate in key standards-setting processes and interact with developers, industry, and research communities to enable compliance and interoperability in an increasingly complex technological and regulatory landscape.
At Spherity, we empower our team to be self-motivated in their work and collaborate effectively. You don’t need to be the full-package. What's important is your willingness to grow with us. If you'd thrive in that environment and our purpose resonates with you, you'll fit right in!
Experiences that will serve you a life-time.
- Work on digital identity and Industry 4.0 projects as part of an open-minded, competent and multicultural team.
- Work closely with our customers and advise on application and interface-related topics.
- Participate in international projects.
- Design architectures for customer solutions.
- Support to enhance the technical documentation.
Skills to shape the future.
- Student in Business Informatics (or similar) with the possibility to write the bachelor- / master thesis at Spherity.
- UML and BPMN knowledge (Software Design/Architecture).
- Good understanding of general database concepts and technology.
- You apply critical thinking and take ownership of work needing done.
We offer an exciting work environment for you!
- Flexible working hours: We observe a minimum of shared working hours to enable team collaboration but don’t believe in strict 9-5. We value results over time spent at your desk.
- Flexible holiday planning: We work hard because we are committed to making Spherity a successful company. Agree with your team spontaneously to take time off to recharge your batteries.
- Fully remote working: The entire team works remotely but we keep in touch through lively online chats and recurring team gatherings in Dortmund or elsewhere. Some of us are based in Germany, some live elsewhere in the world. Some travel and take their work with them. If you live permanently outside Germany, we will work out a freelancer arrangement with you.
- Home office budget to set up your home office with the equipment you need.
- Learning and development budget of €300 p/a whether you want to take a course on SSI or learn ballroom dancing. Of course, any directly job-relevant training or certifications will be funded, too.
- And more!
We are a multinational and multicultural company.
Spherity is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are already multinational and multicultural. We have team members from across Europe as well as South Asia. Race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law do not impact our hiring practices. Our hiring decisions are mainly based on attitude, skills and a shared sense of purpose. A drive towards diversity is ingrained in our culture.
Interested in this position? Any further questions? Even if you feel you don’t quite hit the mark, we’d love to hear from you. What's important is your willingness to learn and grow with us. Any questions? Please send us your queries or application to firstname.lastname@example.org